If you find anything offensive or something disturbing here, kindly inform us immediately. Use the contact given below. Our team of apptros.com will remove it within 12 hours.
The content of apptors.com is submitted to only Apptros.com by using the public domain. Besides that, the content claims to published under using its right directed by U.S copyright Fair use act ( Title 17, code )
In case you find your copyright material here, or you want any material, then provide a written communication. By following the given method below, you can submit the request. However, be aware to provide the liability in case of misleading information. Please contact a legal attorney.
Make sure that your copyright infringement includes following elements.
- Provide proof of the person for acting on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Given complete information to contact you. Provide a valid e-mail.
- Make sure to identify insufficient information the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including include at least one search term under which APPtros.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed
Kindly send the complain request at [email protected]
However, please wait until 1-3 business days for an e-mail response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.